XPS 13 2-in-1: Beauty without Borders
All content is created solely by our partners and does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of Intel or the Intel® Retail Edge Program.
The XPS 13 2-in-1 takes the sleek design of the beloved XPS 13 and kicks it up a notch with a new architecture and a 360-degree design. It has the same beautiful InfinityEdge display, same memory and SSD options, but now it’s thinner, smaller and can convert to a tablet. Its new design keeps it thin and silent, and delivers extra power when you need it with Dynamic Power Mode. And we still achieve great battery life at up to 15 hours.1 The new XPS 13 2-in-1 is built for maximum mobility.
Smallest 13-inch 2-in-1 and featuring InfinityEdge display
- InfinityEdge display – available for the first time in a 2-in-1, the innovative InfinityEdge display, with 5.2mm borders, takes your view to the edge.
- 13.3-inch laptop in 11-inch form – Eliminating extra border helps to create an 11-inch size laptop with a big 13.3-inch display.
- Smallest on the planet – The XPS 13 2-in-1 is the smallest 13-inch with an expansive edge-to-edge display, making it a beautifully mobile, easy-to-pack powerhouse that lets you work and play anywhere.2
Sleek, silent premium 360-degree convertible design
- The XPS 13 2-in-1’s architecture keeps it silent and enables a thinner laptop design (8-13.7mm) – no fan, no feet, no noise, no heat.
- Watch, work or surf the way you want with a premium 360-degree hinge.
- Precision crafted of premium materials like machined aluminum, carbon fiber and Corning Gorilla Glass NBT for durability and style. Steel hinges are wrapped in machined aluminum.
Stunning viewing experience
- Enjoy crisp images and precise detail with the 13.3” FHD InfinityEdge display (1920 x 1080).
- Brighter than a typical laptop panel (400-nit vs. 200-nit). And with an anti-reflective coating, you get a glossy screen without the glare. Perfect for outdoor use.
- Easy to share: See content clearly from nearly every angle with the IGZO IPS panel, providing a wide viewing angle of up to 170°. While the touch display makes it simple to tap, swipe and pinch your way around the screen.
- A wider color gamut (RGB 72%) captures more of what you see in real life. More colors are represented for a better experience when working with graphics and color.
- 1000:1 contrast ratio –Experience the brightest brights and the darkest darks.
Long battery life & fast mobile performance
- Up to 15 hours of battery life on a productivity applications; up to 10 hours for Netflix streaming.1
- Fast, efficient 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, Y-series deliver amazing performance and responsiveness at lower power.
- Dynamic Power Mode provides extra power when you need it, delivering up 10% more performance than previous generation XPS 13.3
- Up to 16GB of LPDDR3 memory is great for multi-taskers who keep several applications open at the same time and switch between them. Your laptop stays quick and responsive, unlike older systems with less memory that bog down and crash.
- Solid state drives up to 1TB means your system boots and resumes in seconds. PCIe drives are even faster than traditional SSDs.
- Windows Ink – Naturally capture notes at the speed of thought with no need to be logged in.
- Get more done with the Dell Active Pen (sold separately) – With thousands of levels of pressure sensitivity at pro-level precision (2048), allows for a more natural handwriting experience, mimicking the standard pen experience up to the highest possible level.
XPS 13 2-in-1 Dynamic Power Mode
Fast mobile performance with next Gen Intel processing with Dynamic Power Mode and fast booting solid state drives.
- Dynamic Power Mode delivers more processing power in short bursts when you need it.
- Up to 10% better performance than previous gen XPS 13.1
- How it works: We manage the increased power by balancing the amount and duration of the power boost while monitoring the internal and external surface temperatures of the system to ensure the XPS 13 2-in-1 keeps its cool while tackling your most challenging tasks. A great analogy for this can be found in how automobiles use turbo chargers to increase power on smaller, more efficient engines to increase power output when needed and being more fuel efficient under normal driving conditions.
Growing to Today
- In 1992 Michael Dell became the youngest CEO ever to earn a ranking on the Fortune 500 list
- Dell Inc. has grown into a multi-billion dollar global company
- 25+ years of quality and customer involvment
- 5.4 billion customer contacts every day
- Expanded selling model: direct (Dell.com) + indirect (retail)